Transfers are be initiated members via the ‘Lifesaving Online’ tab within the Members Portal.
To start your transfer login to https://members.sls.com.au/
Summary of Transfer Process
- There are 3 types of transfers; ‘Full’, ‘Competition Only’ and ‘Non-Competition’.
- Members can transfer in or out of the Club from https://members.sls.com.au/
- Membership joining requirements is a separate process
- There is an approval process between clubs that may need to occur
How to Transfer your membership
- Login to the member portal
- From the "Memberships" menu select "Renewals, Payments & Transfers"
- Select "Join / Transfer to a new organisation"
- Select" I want to join a surf club, or transfer to a different surf club."
- Select Sandridge from the list (State = Life Saving Victoria, Branch = Port Phillip, Club = Sandridge
- Select type of transfer
- Complete required details
See below for screenshots