To grow the membership base of the club and create an inclusive and welcoming community. To allow Sandridge Life Saving Club members to store equipment within the club in a fair and equitable manner to benefit the local community.
- An active member of the Sandridge Life Saving Club has the opportunity to store their personal equipment within the lease area or licence area of the club.
- All reasonable efforts must be taken to care for other member’s personal equipment.
‘Personal equipment’ is defined as:
- Paddle craft; plus
- A maximum of one PFD and paddle per ‘seat’ in the paddle craft.
An ‘active member’ is defined as:
- A person who has joined the Sandridge LSC; and
- Has paid the membership fee by the due date (“financial”) for the current season and has supplied the required Working With Children Check; and
- Patrols a minimum of 16 hours at Sandridge beach during the previous patrol season.
A ‘non-active member’ is defined as:
- A member who does not satisfy the requirements of ‘active member’ above.
‘Paddle Craft’ is defined as:
- Ocean Ski (single or double).
Note: For clarity, ‘paddle craft’ does not include a paddle board.
Personal equipment storage fees:
- Active Member: 1 Paddle Craft - Included
- Active Member: 2 or more Paddle Craft - $250 per Paddle Craft
- Non-active member: 1 Paddle Craft - $1,000 (excluding OC6)
- Non-active member: 2 or more Paddle Craft - N/A
- Equipment storage is subject to availability and approval of the Sandridge LSC board.
- The fee to store personal equipment at the club must be paid within the timeframe specified by the Sandridge LSC board.
- If an active member does not patrol for 16 hours in the upcoming patrol season it will be at the discretion of the board whether they are required to remove their equipment from the club.
- Only exceptional circumstances will be considered by the board.
- The Sandridge LSC accepts no responsibility for any damage sustained to any personal equipment stored at the club.
Commencement date: 1 August 2020
Review date: Prior to 1 August 2021