To grow the membership base of the Sandridge Life Saving Club and create an inclusive and welcoming community. To allow Sandridge Life Saving Club members access to training equipment. To encourage new members to join the Sandridge LSC.
‘Club Equipment’ includes:
- Ocean Skis (including one PFD, leg leash and paddle),
- Epic V8 Club (blue tip)
- Epic V8 Pro Club (blue tip)
- Epic V8 Pro Performance (black tip)
- SLSA Spec Skis
- Club equipment use is free for Sandridge LSC members.
- Visitors (non-members) may use club equipment twice.
- Prior to the first use, the user must arrange an Induction with a Sandridge LSC member.
- Club equipment may be booked for a Sandridge Regular Training Session via email to [email protected] (all other times use is on a ‘first come first served’ basis), and:
- Maximum of one booking at a time per member.
- PFD and leg leash must be worn during use.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Maximum booking length is 3 hours.
- Club equipment is clearly labelled. Items not labelled are privately owned and must not be used without the owners’ permission.
- Leg leashes are to stay attached to the ocean ski’s at all times.
- Rinse down the club equipment after use.
- All maintenance issues or damage is to be reported to [email protected]
- Repair costs from reasonable wear and tear are covered by the club.
- Repair costs from neglect or intent shall be payable by the person responsible.
- Club equipment use is subject to availability.
- Club equipment use is at the discretion of the Sandridge LSC board.
Commencement date: 21 February 2021
Review date: 21 February 2021